The fight is about to happen, WBC super featherweight champion Miguel “Alacrán” Berchelt, faces his compatriot, Oscar Valdez and it promises to be a veritable hum dinger.
In addition to their skills, careers and ring prowess, here`s a bit more about what makes then tick as well as “Clock.”
1. Berchelt has great support of Paul Villafuerte. Paul has repeatedly reiterated being a great fan of the boxer. Even during videos on social networks he can be seen talking about him and sending him the best wishes.
2. Valdez is a big fan of animals: On his Instagram you can see how he has various species from horses to crocodiles. Pets galore.
3. Miguel wanted to be a footballer: When he was a teenager, “Alacrán” tried out at Pumas UNAM, but after being rejected, he decided to be a boxer. This indeed is where his exceptional talents lay.
4. They never fought as amateurs: Despite being almost contemporaries. But as professionals, finally their destinies coincide/collide!
5. Oscar Valdez, in 2008, became the first Mexican in history to win the World Youth Championship.
Subscribe to our new YouTube Channel starting soon with the latest boxing news and results, gossip and information from around the world. Just click the image link below:
For the list of boxing events we will cover live with and with unofficial scorecard (main event), click the following link > Live Boxing Results & Events Events <