Tyson Fury offered up the strongest hint yet that his fighting days are not behind him when he took the hotseat for a digital get-together with his promoter Frank Warren and host Dev Sahni for the latest UniBet Lowdown episode.
Watch the full exclusive episode on the Queensberry YouTube channel by clicking here.
The world’s No.1 heavyweight floated the idea of retirement before and after his crowning glory at Wembley Stadium where he knocked out the Interim champion Dillian Whyte to retain his WBC world championship in front of 94,000 adoring fans.
But it seems he might not be done just yet and, in a wide ranging interview for the Queensberry YouTube channel, the Gypsy King reveals that himself and Frank Warren are formulating plans for another memorable night or two in the months to come.
“We’re talking about various scenarios,” said the Hall of Fame fight maker. “Something will come out of it. We could announce fairly soon.
“Frank, show me the money,” added Tyson. “The Magic Man will show me the money and we will make something big, big, big happen.”
Also, in this exclusive chat set in Tyson’s local barbers, the barbershop conversation included…
– Tyson looking back on a magical night under the lights at Wembley Stadium in April
– Giving Dillian Whyte the push: “His head did not hit the canvas”
– Very exciting news coming about a plan of action
– His daily routine, enjoying life and being an ‘idiot abroad’
– A third book on the way. “It will be my third best-seller and I can’t even spell!”
– Anthony Joshua’s best chance of beating Oleksandr Usyk? “Get up to Morecambe and let me train him or he won’t beat Usyk”
– Daniel Dubois’ WBA world title triumph. “Daniel chinned him, so fair play”
These topics and much more are covered by Tyson, Frank and Dev so be sure to tune in on YouTube to watch in full.
We need your support!
If you like what we do and you wish to support us, please consider a one-off donation, however big or small. It helps us to continue our work and sustains our future. All safe and via PayPal…just click the PayPal image below:
For the list of the latest boxing news and boxing results, click the following latest boxing news & results